Monday, December 14, 2015

Natural Hair Versatility

The DK crew
If anyone has told you that natural hair is limiting and you can't rock you hair curly AND straight, you let em know that I said that is a serious FALSEHOOD! Now I will say that some folks go to the wrong place or try to press their natural hair themselves and I would highly recommend going to a professional "Natural Hair" stylist to achieve this style. There are folks who have had "not too pleasant experiences" and I cannot speak on that because I loved my hair and I looked fabulous. Please note this is not the first time I have had my hair straightened and I have color as well. 



If you are in the Atlanta area, please make a trip and visit my hair stylist, Deshonica Kerrie (she is a Design Essentials educator) and she caters to natural AND relaxed hair! She just makes sure your hair is HEALTHY and FABULOUS at the same damn time! I truly believe that's what we all want at the end of the day, right? 


Deshonica Kerrie Salon is located at 6600 Roswell Road in Sandy Springs, GA
or make an appointment oon the website at www.deshonicakerrie.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network