Monday, December 14, 2015

Thrifting Princess - Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

Man I love thrifting so much and I have literally become addicted to it. I haven't been in a retail store for clothes in over a year! That's pretty amazing to me since I am a curvy girl and I really felt like there just weren't enough thrift store that catered to the plus sized diva. 


There really aren't a huge amount of options when you are shopping for sizes 18 and above, but I have gotten much better at the thrifting experience and I try my best to share my favorite stores for other professional plus size fashionistas. I want us all to be and look GREAT everyday, but on an affordable budget lol  

Here is an outfit that is completely thrifted except for the shoes which I got from Payless while they were on sale! #stillwinning :-) 



Blouse from Last Chance Thrift Store in Lithia Springs (50% off everything on Mondays)
Skirt from Value Village (50% off everything the last Wed of the month) 
Necklace from a Fashion Swap event


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network