Saturday, November 26, 2011

Miss Jessie's BOGO Sale!! Target was the Headquarters for all my goodies~

I was preparing for the Thanksgiving holidays and just browsing around Target, minding my own business.....and I ALWAYS have to check out the hair products they have stocked on the shelves...to check on any sale or just see if they have my favs stocked that they normally are all sold out of.

Well a few weeks back..I already saw that Target (on Camp Creek in East Point, GA) was packed with all Miss Jessie goodies. Those products are just TOO damn expensive for me on a regular day! I have tried the Curly Pudding at times when I was transitioning and the 16oz jar took awhile (1 year) to use but it has been gone, and now I'm 100% natural. I can only hit up Miss Jessie's when its a HUGE SALE going on!!! Can ya'll feel me on that?!?? What is Miss Jessie's trying to do to me?

check out my past blog to hear about my experience with Shea Moisture deals @Walgreens

Anywayz..so back to Target and Miss Jessie's abundance of product in stock...I always make my way to Target's hair section to check out hair accessories and products..all of which can be expensive..once again unless you catch the items on sizzale...boy I tell ya its hard out here for a pimp...

Target...Miss Jessie's...Sale...I'm getting back to that..so I when I went last week...BEHOLD...what did I see!!! Miss Jessie's Buy One Get One Free!!!! WTF, are you serious!!??! Lemme read this here onemogen (one more time-for my proper folk)...buy one get one free...yep, thats what the price tag says...in big ol red letters!!!



BOGO FREE LADIES!!!


Ya'll I did not know what to do when I saw that sign...Target was so stocked up with all the Miss Jessies products that I didn'teven know which ones to buy...I wanted them ALL!!!! Give them ALL to ME!!!! I had the 16oz jar of Baby Buttercreme, Curly Meringue, Curly Pudding...okay ya'll see where this is going?


I had to keep in mind that you never know how products are going to work on my hair..what works for my coworkers, my fav blogger or youtuber, and even my moms...may not work for me! Its okay though, it just means that I get to try out more things and see what works best for ME!


Trying new styles (twists, bantu knots, twist outs) with different products has been the more fun that I ever imagined...I never know what my hair is going to look like in the mornings, and I get so excited. I een conduct what we call "hair foreplay" and walk around playing with my twists with coconut oil/extra virgin olive oil on my hands...ya'll aint hearing me when I'm in a serious relationship with my hair!!! LOL!



I was so on Miss Jessie's OVERLOAD!!! LOL

My first thought...do I have to buy the same product to get it free??? I read the small fine print to be as follows...THE LESSER PRICED PRODUCT IS FREE...MIXING AND MATCHING IS ENCOURAGED!!!! OOHHHHH BOYYYYYYY!!!!! 
I was in Product Junkie Heaven........#ridamndiculousness



I was considering this product....8 oz
 for $32

I bought this...8oz Baby Buttercreme for $32


I am a serious product junkie...I can also try different style options, but with my curl patterns, texture, length, and of course products used...I never know what I'm gonna get!!!! LOVING NATURAL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!


I had tried Curly Pudding before and wanted to try something new
16oz for $38 EXCELLENT DEAL!!!!

This time I really wanted to stick with the smaller sizes since I'm not sure which Miss Jessie's products will be my hair's new best friend :-) I will by the time I come back though..........lololol


I got this for FREE
Curly Meringue 8oz $22

All hair products work differently on everyones hair, but on Miss Jessie's label descriptions, they say almost the same DARN thing!!!!LOL
"THE BEST DARN CURL CREMES PERIOD"
"GREAT FOR TWO STAND TWISTS AND COIL OUTS"
Ya'll know I'm right ladies...lol


I bought Creme De La Creme Conditioner
12oz for $16

WOW..even with the BOGO sale, I'm not ready for this price 
16oz Baby Buttercreme $58

I'm interested in how this product work...
\Quick Curls $22



So I bought 8oz Curly Meringue, 8oz Baby Buttercreme, and (2) 12 oz Creme De La Creme Conditioners...I ended up saving $22~ I love you Miss Jessie's...As much as I hate to say this ya'll.....I already know I will be back in Target buying more Miss Jessie's products before the sale is over....*siggggh*


I have got to get my tutorials together cuz ya'll know I will be co-wash like twice a week trying out these Miss Jessie's products!!!!!!! I would love to hear how much you saved and what new Miss Jessie's products worked you tried for this GREAT sale!!! FOLLOW ME TO HAIR FREEDOM!!!!!



coco~

2 comments:

  1. Ok so you got the smaller buttercreme? I want to try this and the quick curls. I wonder what type of consistency it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Erika I bought the 8oz jars. The Target I went to only had the 16oz jars in Baby Buttercreme and Curly Pudding, but I wanted to see if I liked the products first. I would love to see maybe try the Curly Buttercreme...Like I said, I will be going back so I hope to be able to post some new videos for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network