Wednesday, May 29, 2013

World Natural Hair Show Recap



Hey Curlfriends!!

Did any of you get a chance to stop by and enjoy the WNHS in Atlanta in April? The show was amazing and you guys know that I have been doing really well on my No Product Buy and Use my Stash Challenge!

Check out my video all about that here >>>> No Buy Challenge 



I had a great time that weekend celebrating all things "natural hair" related with my lovely curlfriends from all over the country! We looked GOOD, had FUN, and took plenty of PICTURES!!!

                                            









Here is my video recap all about the wonderful products and pieces I bought from the Hair Show! 

Thanks for tuning in loves! I hope you enjoyed :-) 


ENJOY, Subscribe, Rate!


Stay connected with Natural Hair Freedom on 
click here >>> Facebook 
>>>>Instagram
>>>>>Twitter
>>>>Youtube


XOXO Coco Natural 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network