Friday, January 20, 2012

Natural Hair Essental Styling and Maintenance Tool

An essential natural hair tool!

Denman Brush
Sallys Beauty Supply $9.99
The Denman brush is a great detangler for natural hair to ensure your delicate hair strands are well cared for. It should be used on wet or damp hair, and is excellent to apply leave-ins and miosturizers to your hair from root to tip.
 



Here we see MsVcharles again using her Denman brush when she sported a TWA at 2 months Post Big Chop to detangle her hair prior to styling her curls.



This wonderful Denman brush can also be used to define your curlies into a beautiful style as well. A great product for this is Eco Styler Olive Oil gel, it is very inexpensive and does well to define beautiful curls for most hair types.


The Denman Brush is really a great natural hair tool. Watch the video to take your Denman to a new level of ease!








Do you have your Denman Brush??



~Smoochies :-*

Please take a minute and subscribe to my blog and you will stay tuned for sales, giveaways and product reviews!







4 comments:

  1. I love my Denman brush! I think I will try the second video (coils). Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome JenJen. I love my Denman too!!! Its always been in my natural hair kit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned you on my blog. Hope you don't mind.
    http://jengoingnatural.blogspot.com/2012/01/church-hair.html

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network