Saturday, February 25, 2012

Natural Hair and pH balance

When I use to hear the words "pH balance" in the natural hair community I would always groan and sigh. 
I finally watched the entire pH balance series on Kimmaytube's channel and boy am I truly a believer now!
This is a great product pH scale that helped me in understanding the basics
ACIDIC - 0
WATER/NEUTRAL - 7
ALKALINE - 14
 The healthiest hair products should test in the 4.5-5.5 range




Here you can see Kimmay Love controlling the pH balance of 2 different hairstyles

 


What did you learn about pH balance? 
My order of 100 pH balance strips!


Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to stay tuned for more sales, giveaways and product reviews!

Other places you can find me

click here for My YouTube Channel

2 comments:

  1. I love aloe vera juice! It's wonderful with keeping moisture in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Its an excellent all natural option to add to your water bottle and refresh/moisturize your tresses daily

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network