Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hair Rules ~ Kinky Curly Creme

Hair Rules has seen a huge increase in sales with their products now being sold in Target Stores!

 
Sometimes when I need cheering up, I go into full hair care product addiction mode, when I'm already fighting everyday to resist spoiling my hair, Ms. Stella, by buying more natural hair care products.
So my addiction took ahold of me when I walked into Target and saw this...



I broke down and bought an 8oz bottle of Kinky Curly Creme for 17.99.

Here is a demo of Kinky Curly Creme according to Hair Rules experts!!
I want my curls to look like that!!!!





Here is my review of the Kinky Curly Creme and pictures of my results!





Now you have seen how review and how Ms. Stella reacted to the Hair Rules Kinky Curly Creme

Hair Freedom....The good, The bad, and The...umm well you be the judge;-)




HAIR RULES? Judgement is still out...


Smoochies :-*

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm with you. Way too much money for the results you got. Thanks for saving me the money because I will leave this product on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network