Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oils for Hair Care ~ Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

According to the Science of Black Hair,
"coconut oil, being a polar oil, has an attraction to the proteins deep within the hair fiber and this strengthens the overall architecture and reinforces the hair shaft from within"





You can purchase Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from your local Whole Foods Market or Vitamin Shoppe.

**Beauty Supply stores do not sell Extra Virgin Coconut Oil***

Smoochies :-*

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to stay tuned for more sales and product reviews!

Other places you can find me


click here for My YouTube Channel 

2 comments:

  1. Since I live in MN I can't use coconut oil in the winter because I get white flakes all over my hair. Coconut oil doesn't like the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! it is one of the oils that does become a solid once it cools off. Do you apply the coconut oil while its in its liquid form? Does it still form white flakes? Its a great oil, and one of the few that actually saturate all the way through your hair strand and provide the ultimate moisture barrier!

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network