Friday, December 16, 2011

I love 2 strand twist outs



Ever since I have gotten some length to my hair, I have been trying to embrace my hair in less defined styles, like bantu knots and twist out that are BIGGER!!! It hasn't been easy yall...I really have come a long way and I love testing myself more and more!! lol.. Here are some of my favorite 2 strand twist out videos!


ChakaKhanian really works her twist out for a few days and she has 3 videos that go with this hair style.



She trips me out...I love her singing..lol




Here is one of my result video from a 2strand twist out I did using Miss Jessies Baby Buttercreme! I love the results so much better once I finally realized my hair was become fuzzy if there is even a little bit of dampness left in your hair. I sat under the dryer for like an hour and it was soooo worth it! I absolutely loved it!






I love how thick Naturalchica's hair is...She really rocks the hell outta that big hair!!! Ahh..my hair shero..lol





This frohawk is a simple and styliszh way to rock a twist out! I love this style when one side of my hair hasn't turned out quite the way I wanted, or the curls are more frizzy on one side then the other, you know what I mean?








What are some styles you use when your hair isn't cooperating with you??

Okay one more twist out video...lol





Hope you liked this videos as much as I did!!

Enjoy and Follow my Blog!!

~coco

1 comment:

  1. Good of fashion Afro Puff works for me when my hair isn't cooperating. Quick and easy and it hides a lot of sin lol.

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network