Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why I relaxed my hair after 3 yrs of being natural




Montanadeleon1 decided to relax her hair after 3 years using Design Essentials and she loves it! When she did her Big Chop her hair was less than an inch in length and within the 3 year timeframe her hair grew past her shoulders. In her video she describes some of the things reasons that she didn't enjoy about being natural and decided to use a relaxer for the answer.

I can understand her frustrations and I know that you can still have healthy hair even when you use a relaxer. Its about educating yourself about your individual hair needs and being comfortable being YOU!

What are some things that have been frustrating for you being natural?

2 comments:

  1. Well her hair in the front is uneven and already broken. It's her hair so she can do what she wants to do. Most recently I have been frustrated with getting length this past month. I think because I have been sick since the week after Thanksgiving it has affected my growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! some of her reasons are a little silly but to each his own...

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network