Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Curvy Diary: Another Goodwill Find

Hey Curvy Divas!! I wanted to share another awesome find I purchased from one of my favorite thrifting spots, GOODWILL. *doing my Goodwill Dance*
I happened to walk into Goodwill in Marietta on Roswell Road early morning on a Sunday. I was visiting my mom and decided to hit up a thrift store before I got to her house lol She would pop me if she knew that I went there without her.

Well with my fortunate LUCK, Goodwill was having a $2 sale on ALL their dresses! 
I was like WHAT??? IS THIS FOR REALS?? I racked up on several dresses..ya'll know I'm still struggling with my extra pounds so I keep it really flowy in the tummy during these times. I'm not the one to be wearing spanx every day...chile bye. So dresses it is...
Have you ever come out with me thrifting? Well maybe not physically since we thrift all over the country, but I'm talking about thrifting with me...virtually. Okay its pretty simple, just join me as I visit another one of my favorite thrift spots and show you what you I am usually looking for when I go thrifting. LETS GO THRIFTING 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network