Monday, September 14, 2015

My Curvy Diary: Pretty in Florals



This weekend was like the perfect weather weekend in Atlanta. The temperature was a steady 83 degrees and there was a soft breeze that kind of let you know that Autumn is definitely about to show herself. I enjoyed eating out in Smyrna at McCrays with 2 of my girlfriends. One of my girlfriends recently had a beautiful baby boy so it was about time we had a chance to see the little handsome man in person. I loves the babies :-) 

I had to take advantage of the chance to wear this floral masterpiece before the summer months were completely over. It turned out to be a perfect day for a gorgeous floral print dress :-) 


This is a Forever 21 dress is Size 1X, that I purchased from Platos Closet in Douglasville ((IG PlatosClosetDouglasville) for $12
 The dress still had the price tag on it, so I could see the original cost was $22.90. That's almost 50% off! I'll definitely take that! My turquoise jeweled sandals were a pretty good deal from Shoeland at $12.99. They have several stores through out Atlanta, but they also have a website at >> Shoeland 
The cute little turquoise rose earrings were bought as a set of about 6 pairs of different color flowers from Icing Store in Cumberland Mall, during their $5 sale
Yes I am always looking for a bargain honey! 


You can check out more of my Curvy Diaries on Instagram @CarnellaHarvey or use the hashtag #ThriftingPrincess on Twitter and Facebook 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network