Monday, September 28, 2015

My Curvy Diary ~ Goodwill Dress!

Hey loves, I hope you are having an excellent day. I had a fabulous weekend and I wanted to share one of my outfits for my trip to Nashville. I picked out this sexy dress awhile back from a local Goodwill store in metro Atlanta. I was going to wear this number for my birthday this year, but ya girl got too toasted and the dress never made an appearance. sigh...


If you are just joining me with my Curvy Diary posts, then you may not be aware that I obsessed with Goodwill AND thrifting. I started my thrifted life a little over a year ago, and its been so much fun hunting for fashion treasures for ridiculously low prices!
Check out my Thrifting Princess outfits here!

 It hasn't always been easy as a plus size woman to be able to find trendy outfits and professional wear. I mean I like to be fashionable at all times, and I am a social worker that works in a very conservative government job. You can only imagine how that is...uh yeah

Sometimes I have to simmer down the boldness of my fashion in the workplace.
I don't want to turn off my colleagues or my customers that need to respect my role and position.


Have you ever felt pressure to be more conservative at your corporate job? How did you handle it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network