Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday Morning Mantra

Goooooooood Monday Morning loves!!! 
YES I am excited about it being Monday because it gives us an opportunity to focus our positive energy and start anew from last weeks ups and downs. I really try to use my weekend's to replenish my mind, spirit & body.

As a social worker, the everyday hustle can be overwhelming at times.
As black women, it is often us who take on all the psychological burden for our families and friends. I know for myself just how important it is that we put our mental & physical health as a priority for not only ourselves but also for those who we love. 

With that being said, I do my best to rest and relax Sunday nights so that I am replensihed come Monday mornings. If you didn't know, the suicide rate is much higher on Mondays than any other day of the week. When we do not take the time to get your mind focused on positivity, forgiveness, and hope, then its easier to go down the rabbit hole of depression. 

Let's read our Monday Mantra together (remember to say out loud and repeat 3 times) 
Have a blessed & productive week ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network