Monday, September 14, 2015

My Curvy Diary: OOTD

Hey lovely peoples, 
Just stopping by to drop my blog post on this professional, classy and sexy look that I was able to put together from a few thrifted items. I work as a social worker by day and it requires that I dress pretty conservatively during business hours. I must admit that I do like to jazz it up a bit by most social work workplace expectations. But if you know ANYTHING about me, you already know that I follow the beat of a very different drum so my style does speak to my preferences just a tad. I have to let a little bit to of my sassy personality show through.



Here I put together a plain red dress shell that I picked up from one of my many trips to Goodwill ($6.36) My jacket is also a Goodwill treasure as well. It was a size 1X Charter Club blazer that I purchased for a low price of $5! Ya'll this blazer has become a favorite real quickly. I can truly wear this blazer with any color dress shell. That's what I love so much about it, the black and white pattern of this blazer can go perfectly with so many different color options.



The shoes have also become a quick favorite for my black and white combos. They were on sale from Payless Shoes Source during their Back to School specials and I got them for $11. YES!!!
They had several color options but I was strapped on my budget already so the siblings to these shoes had to stay at the shoe orphanage. Clearly you can see I can relate everything to social work lolol. These poor shoes are orphans until I adopt them and bring them to my forever happy home :-)


Thank you so much for visiting my Curvy Diary: OOTD
Feel free to visit my Instagram @CarnellaHarvey or 
check out the #ThriftingPrincess hashtag on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network