Thursday, September 10, 2015

Natural Hair Freedom 3 Year Anniversary Party

Hey Curlboos, my natural hair meetup community, Natural Hair Freedom, celebrated its 3rd year hosting and organizing hair & beauty events this summer. We had a sexy ass All White Party and I had an amazing time with my some of my favorite people in our community, including April of FCA Naturals and my bestie Erika, who I never have the chance to see because of our busy work schedules. :-) #nhfcrew

Check out the rest of the pictures from this special evening on our FB page
We had some awesome natural hair sponsors, such as Creme of Nature, FCA Naturals, Embrace Your Natural You, DNA Naturals, and more! You know we usually bring out the vendors to our events and we had Curl Collection, Cute As A Button, FCA Naturals, Living Naturally and Curl Control Care providing a variety of natural hair products and apparel. 

Check out the calendar of natural hair meetups, events, and social networking meetups at www.meetup.com/natural-hair-freedom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network