Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Curvy Diary: Favorite Looks of the Summer

Hey Loves, I cannot believe that the summer is almost over already! I am in love with warm weather. You have no idea...spending my primary years in Minot North Dakota and then growing up in Germany with the yearly blizzards, as an adult, I just ain't feeling cold weather days. The summer is truly my favorite time of the year.  and The weather is definitely showing that those hot summer days are cooling down and its time to shift gears for the fall season. 

BUT HOLD UP!!! I would be remiss if I didn't show ya'll some of my favorite looks from the last few months. Okay so I love a grown woman one piece...yes I said one piece. That's my nickname for pantsuits and rompers. I LOOOOOVUUUUUUM! 



Here's a one piece aka, a Forever 21 romper, that I purchased from Platos Closet. Hmph, yep Platos Closet. They have plus size clothes honey...I will say that you do have to be looking for flirty trendy fashions. They carry PLENTY of plus size up to 3X that they get consignment from folks who frequent Forever 21. They do accept consignments, but I haven't tried to use them yet. I definitely will be trying out the consignment piece of the thrift life one of these days. I wore this outfit at The Curvy Fashionista Style Expo


Before we jump into Fall fashions, I wanted to share my favorite looks from this summer. Yall know I have fallen in LOVE with thrifting since last year. I have deemed myself "Thrifting Princess" check the hashtag its true lol  Its not always easy being a curvy girl with style, so I have been loving the new outfits and experiences that have opened my fashion style.





So what were some of your favorite summer trends? As you can obviously tell, I'm partial to dresses lol. I just have an easier time covering up my stomach puffiness this summer since I gained a few extra pounds. I'm working now to get some of them off of me. Its been an busy freaking summer and I'm honestly looking forward to reflecting on the year and planning for what is to come for 2016. Now I am excited to see how curvy fashion takes over for the for the Fall Season!

You can also catch the Ashley Stewart Fall 2015 Collection video clip HERE from The Curvy Fashionista Style Expo, where I recorded video on my Periscope account @NHairFreedom. Are you on Periscope? You gotta try it out! Its pretty fun LIVE streaming video for your and your followers. Its a social media live video streaming app connected to Twitter and has grown like wildfire around the social media community. Check out my Periscope page at @NHairFreedom









No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network