Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Curvy Fashionista Style Expo Atlanta


Hey my curvy divas!! I wanted to share with you guys this event that I attended last month. Yes, last month lol...I've been slacking on posting here. You know you can always catch me on social media, like Facebook & Instagram errrrrday! I post about everythang from natural hair, fashion, and one of my favorite things, which ya'll gotta know is food!


BUT I digress...the topic today is a recap of The Curvy Fashionista Expo held in Atlanta, GA. It was a day filled with the most popular curvy fashion bloggers, designers, and models! I had a blast and met some new people to follow! 

Here is a replay of the Panel discussion led by @GrownandCurvyWoman on IG HERE Visit her page on Instagram for outfit ideas and grown woman shit. 

There was a audience model competition that was pretty cool. Its always so empowering for me to see thick chicks embracing our bodies and looking damn good doing it. Check out a few moments from the Audience Model Competition

Not only were there fashion bloggers & plus size clothing designers, we were able to see the Fall Collection from Ashley Stewart. Just becuase I like yall much, here's a clip of what Ashley has coming for the big gul this season >>> HERE YA GO!  There was so much to see, shop and learn and be inspired by the fashion expo. It was the first year, Curvy Fashionista has hosted this expo in Atlanta, so I'm pretty certain she will be bringing it back next year!

 
Here I am looking totally cute in a Forever 21 floral romper that I picked up from Platos Closet in Douglasville, GA for $10. I styled my hair with finger coils using my holy grail hair brand, Bel Nouvo Coco Castor Pudding. I did a video tutorial on refreshing my coils and you can check it out on my Youtube channel, (after you finish this post of course) Heres the link and you can check it out and share with your curlfriends too. Finger Coils Video

TTYL XOXO
Carnella Coco Natural


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network