Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shea Moisture Freaking Rocks!!! Soft and Shiny Hair and Body

Since the BOGO sale on Shea Moisture products, I have been loving these products like nobodys business. Not only did I grab the Curl and Shine Organic Coconut and Hibiscus set, but I also ordered through Walgreens online, with free shipping for my order just over $25!




I tried the Cococunt and Hibiscus Body Wash and loooooved the silky feeling on my skin!! Loving all the moisture with Shea Moisture...lol!! The smell was nice, but I could take it or leave it. I am not really fond of the smell of the Coconut Hibicus Shampoo either, even though my hair absolutely loves it. There are many people that say they like the smell, so I think it just depends if your nose AND your hair if you will like the product...lol!



Organic Shea Butter Wash, Coconut & Hibiscus
Coconut and Hibiscus Shea Butter Body Wash
Well this time they were sold out of this particular body wash online, and I can never find the bath and body products in the store!! whats the deal with that?!?

So this time I bought the BOGO Free Organic Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil with Frankincense & Myrth. I bought the Body Wash and the Baby Healing Lotion. This product is my kind of smelling fragrance. I absolutely love it!!! Once again, anohter Shea Moisture success!!! Lol!




Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo
Baby Healing Head to Toe Wash and Shampoo


I highly recommend trying these Shea Moisture Hair and Bath products.
They are wonderful, natural, and make your hair and skin shine and smell great!

Comment, Subscribe, Follow :-)

Coco~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network