Monday, December 14, 2015

Natural Hair Freedom attends the Southern Natural Hair Affair

Last month was so busy, that I haven't had a chance to share with you this awesome and educational event that I attended in the heart of Mississippi.



 The Southern Natural Hair Affair celebrates every year, naturals coming together for education and support of their hair journey. This year I was honored to be one of the special guests of the event. I was in great company along with Jessica Simien, Debbie Jackson, Precious Alridge, and the fabulous hostess Kim Williams of Metro Jackson Naturals.  

There were some fabulous vendors and also a whole room full of positive and beautiful naturalistas from the heart of Mississippi and beyond!

Check out my Periscope Recap video HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network