Friday, April 29, 2016

Family Dollar Fabulous for the Summer!!


Right now its the spring time and before you know it the summer season will be upon us!
In anticipation of the summertime, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite summertime items that I get from another one of my favorite stores for fabulous affordable beauty and fashion, the one and only Family Dollar. 


Here are a few of my favorite Spring to Summer Fashion & Beauty Must Haves! First of all the clothing line Just Be is a staple in the women department at Family Dollar stores. Their line is fashionable, affordable and provides trendy and unique options for women of all sizes.

Here is a cream lace strapless maxi dress that is great for any summer outside event ($15). If cream isn't your color, they also carry this piece in a beautiful coral. They also have great deals on cute and trendy sandals that can be paired with either color.


Here is another maxi dress that is light and trendy for the season that comes in other colors ($15). I paired it with a turquoise necklace to make the colors pop. Make sure you visit Just Be and your local Family Dollar stores for more from this fashion line.


While I love fashions, I also feeling fresh and smelling good. My favorite silky feeling bath products are these 2 Tone body washes for $3



These beauty products are also a few of my faves from LA Colors. They are affordable and give us ladies some fancy options that will have you sitting pretty for the summer season. 




Carnella Harvey
Natural Hair Freedom
Instagram @NaturalHairFreedom
Twitter @NHairFreedom
Facebook www.facebook.com/NaturalGirlFreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network