Monday, January 18, 2016

Thrifting Princess - OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

If you know anything about me, you know I love to thrift! I have been thrifting about 2 years now and almost all my outfits are majority thrifted. The only thing I do not thrift is my undergarments lol


I just recently began to thrift shoes and I haven't looked back since! Have you checked in our one of the Thrifting Twittter I hosted with the Naturally Connected crew? If you go to your twitter, you can visit the hashtag #thriftingprincess or #naturallyconnected and you will see so many great conversations about thrifting or other conversations that we have had during 2015! 


Here is an outfit I pieced together a few weeks back and I was so impressed with how good it looked! I am realizing that you have to be able to embrace layering and having an open mind to how your oufit can turn out. I think I did pretty well this day. 




The shirt has an embellished collar and since the shirt is sheer, I added the jean vest as an additional layer. I also rocked thrifted jeans and a pair of nude wedges. 


Share with me....What are your favorite items to thrift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network