Saturday, December 24, 2016

Thrifting Princess OOTD (Outfit of The Day)

Man its been awhile since I shared the deets of one of my thrifted outfits finds. I have been thrifting for almost 3 years now and most of my clothes that I wear regularly are all thrived now. I rarely even go tot the retails stores, unless Im shopping for a particular event and I want something special and I don't really have lots of time to find that outfit that will make em drop!



If anyone knows, y'all know I love me some Goodwill! I am even organizing a day trip to several Goodwill stores for our Natural Hair Freedom meet up group. If you are in the Atlanta are in 2017, make sure you join our group and come join us at one of our local meet ups! Back to thrifting and Goodwill. I wanted to share a few of the items that I love to find at Goodwill stores. Most of them are from Atlanta area Goodwill's but whenever I go out of town, if I see a Goodwill, I'm probably going to stop and shop! 

Check out a few of my fave items from Goodwill! 






for my Goodwill shoppers!!! 
Here are a few tips for your when shopping Goodwill stores

- Sunday is when the color changes so you should shop on Sundays when you can
- Don't forget to look at the Blazers and jeans! 
- Try your items on, they have several dressing rooms 
- Don't sleep on the books/movies and housewares
- They offer Senior Citizen discounts on certain days (over 55) 
Plus Size* Most Goodwills have a Plus Size section with bottoms, blouses, and blazers

Check our your local Goodwill stores for donations or shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network