Thursday, November 12, 2015

Black Biz Scope Challenge!

Heyyyyyyy!!! I have been debating if I was going to wait until the Black Biz Scope 14 day Challenge was over before posting my videos, but I think I'm going to share the scopes I've done thus far and I can always give you all an update once we have finished the challenge. We are halfway there!

I'm so ahead of myself right now. First of all, lemme tell you about the Black Biz Scope Initiative in case this is your first time hearing about this awesome initiative.

Black Biz Scope is an initiative created by Pamela Booker (Koils By Nature), Adeea Rogers (Trendy Socialite) and Christine St.Vil (Moms N Charge) to support and build community for black owned businesses. We will give black businesses the opportunity to share their business via live broadcasts on Periscope from 10-11 AM EST and 6-8 PM EST on Fridays. 

I participated in the Black Biz Scope back in October (video here) and it was a great experience. I am not the best at periscope but with a few hiccups, I was able to make it work and share about Natural Hair Freedom meetup group as well as talk about my blog, sharing my thrifting adventure as a curvy fashionista.

So now we are participating in the Black Biz Scope Challenge and here are the daily topics discussed on various black owned business Periscope accounts!


Now that you see the topics being discussed, make sure you check out the hashtag #blackbizscopechallenge and catch some of those scopes! 

Here are my scopes thus far...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network