Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Curvy Diary: Fall Season Fashion is upon us!

Happy Wednesday peeeeeps! The season is changing!! I don't yet know if I am ready for the Fall or not. I'm still suffering from PTSD from the summer leaving us. With the changing of the season, you know that FASHION changes, along with the Starbucks menu lol
While I do love me a caramel frap with 2 shots of espresso any time of year, my favorite Starbucks fall season drink is the Salted Caramel Mocha. 
If you haven't tried it before, now is the time yall! 


 I've been thrifting over a year now, and you can see a few of my thrifted outfits on Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag #ThriftingPrincess
I have so many blazers and jackets that are ready for me to show off for the cooler weather! Here is my OOTD from yesterday that I loved wearing. I think I am more impressed that I came up with the outfit on the fly, by just picking out pieces and putting on my shell (dress) and adding accessories, shoes and a cute scarf. 


This outfit was a last minute, running late, and I have to present to a large group of leaders choice...AND I ROCKED THAT SHIT!  Here are the details of the outfit I wore to complete my presentation on Solution Based Casework to Region 14 (Fulton & Dekalb) 



  ~ Blue shell dress that I bought from Goodwill on Cobb Parkway in Atlanta for $6
~ Tan 3/4 length blazer from Lane Bryant I bought from Goodwill for $5
~ Floral Scarf from Family Dollar "Just Be" collection 
~ Shoes from Payless, Christian Siriano collection

I really like that my scarf  from Family Dollar seemed to pull everything together. 
What is your favorite accessory that is currently in your closet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network