Thursday, December 27, 2012

Deep Conditioning Tutorial



If you want to moisturize your hair and provide additional bounce back to your curls, you might want to try a deep conditioning treatment or a pre shampoo hot oil treatment or prepoo. Whichever you prefer is optional. I usually deep condition every other week and I do a prepoo prior to shampooing my hair.  

Its really a simple technique that I use to do my hot oil treatment and deep conditioning. Prior to shampooing,  I use a mixture of carrier and essentials oils. Some of the oils include, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, caster oil, jojoba, rosemary, and lavender. I will warm up the contents of my bottle by placing it in a pot on boiling water. I will completely detangle my hair and apply my warmed up oil mixture throughout my hair. I sit with a shower cap on for about 15 minutes. 

I thoroughly shampoo my hair and deep condition my hair. My hair is completely moisturized and always feels ready for styling :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network