Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Castor Oil Challenge 2013 is here!

Hey Curlfriends, 



If you are joining me in the Kinky Curly Coily Me! Spring Castor Oil Challenge, its not too late to register! Here the details if you are not familiar with how the challenge works.


Challenge Goals

The goal of this challenge is to grow your hair thick & long over a 3 month period. While we understand that your hair will not grow to waist length in 3 months, we know that with consistent use of castor oil you WILL reap great benefits. This challenge is our way of motivating you to partake in a routine healthy hair regimen using castor oil and we hope that you will be motivated enough to continue this regimen after the challenge.
Now that you know all the goals of the Challenge, here are the rules of participating in Kinky Curly Coily Me! Castor Oil Challenge!

Challenge Rules

* You can use any type of Castor Oil you desire ( Regular Pharmacy Castor Oil, Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, etc.) Get your castor oil right away so you have it in time for the beginning of the challenge.
*You must apply the castor oil to your hair/scalp 3x’s a week at the minimum.
*You must check in on the Kinky Curly Coily Me! site each week from March 1,2013 to June 1, 2013. Every Friday morning there will be a new weekly check in post. There will be NEW check in questions each week. To check in, all you have to do is answer the check in questions. 
TO ENTER THE SPRING CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE VISIT THIS LINK REGISTER HERE 

Prize

If the great growth, healthy, shiny soft, and supple hair isn’t enough for you, there will be a fabulous grand prize of $100 of SheaMoisture goodies at the conclusion of the challenge.  The winner of the grand prize will be announced on Saturday June 8, 2013. You must have a beginning and an ending photo to be eligible for the prize. You must have been ACTIVE during the challenge? What’s active? Checking in on Kinky Curly Coily Me! site at least 9x during the challenge is active.
The last day to register for this challenge is March 7th 2013

FAQ FAQ FAQ

1) Can I participate in the challenge if I’m wearing a protective style? YES, your hair needs to be treated with the same level of care, if not more when you have a protective style.
2) Isn’t Pharmacy Castor Oil a laxative? I can use that? YES it is and YES you can use it. All oils have multiple functions. We cook with Coconut and Olive oil, but we also use it on our skin and in our hair.
3) I’m not natural and my hair is relaxed, can I still participate? YES, everyone deserves healthy long hair.
4) I have locs, can I participate? YES, all styles are welcome.
5) Can I participate in the challenge if I’m wearing a weave, extensions, twists, braids etc? YES
6) I won’t be able to check in every week, can I join? YES, you can join, but you can’t win grand prize if you don’t check in at least 9 times.
7) Must I have long hair to join? NO, all lengths are allowed.
8) Where can I buy Castor Oil? You can also get castor oil at many places – Beauty Supply Stores, Wholefoods, Trader Joes, Natural/Health Food Stores, Online (Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe and many other places).
9) I purchased “castor oil” but it looks like hair grease, can I use this? If the ingredients say anything more than castor oil, then I advise you not use it. Some companies have hair grease, with petroleum and/or mineral oil in it, but call it “Castor Oil” because the product does contain castor oil. For this challenge, we are using pure/organic liquid castor oil.

Here are my before pictures for the Spring Castor Oil Challenge! Im looking forward to seeing my hair progress in a few months :-) 




Ready to join the Spring Castor Oil Challenge? Let's stay connected to support each other in our progress



Follow me on Twitter @thecoconatural
Instagram @coconatural
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NaturalGirlFreedom
Natural Hair Freedom Meet Up Group 
http://www.meetup.com/Natural-Hair-Freedom/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network