Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mastering Bantu Knots



Since I attended the Master Your Kinks Workshop last month, I have been rocking out bantu knots almost evvveerryday!!! I love how easy they are to maintain, especially since I one of htose naturals that has to twist up my hair every night..ugh. yeah its such a pain sometimes. When I neglect to twist my hair up at night, there is a tremendous difference in how my hair will turn out in the morning. You don't even want to know lol

I really enjoyed attended the workshop at Darcys Botanicals Boutique in Powders Springs GA. 

The atmosphere was really vibing with music and tasty treats for the ladies to enjoy and mingle. There were several DB volunteers and stylists that helped each lady with their hair needs. 

We were able to watch the stylist complete bantu knots on a volunteer, and we even saw the results on another volunteer. That made it much easier to envision what your hair styles should look like once you completed the process.





Freshly washed, Before styling

Check out this video on Natural Hair Freedom on Youtube about this insightful workshop, Darcy's Botanicals natural hair products, and more!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network