Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Birthday CurlBOX


It's finally the month of birthdays!!! For all my fellow Aquarius's and for our beloved CurlBOX, we are celebrating love for natural hair in February 2013! 

I am so glad to be able to celebrate another blessed year on this earth with great family and friends. I am now 35 (eeek!!) years old and I'm feeling like I'm truly inching towards 40...yikes! BUT just like wine...I do get better with age :-) of course lol

Well besides celebrating my birthday in New Orleans at Mardi Gras with my mom, I also received the Birthday CurlBOX!!! CurlBOX celebrated its 1 year anniversary and I was so glad to be able to get a box FULL of products for my subscription this month. 

For those of you that may not know all about CurlBox, its a monthly subscription ($20 renewable each month automatically) for products that support textured and kinky hair. Check out more about CurlBox from  Founder Myliek, at a Curly Girl event hosted by Carols Daughter (click here

Check out this video as I unveil what I got in my February 2013 Birthday CurlBox!! 



You can check out CurlBOX inspirations daily on
Instagram @curlbox

Get information about your CurlBOX subscription at http://curlbox.com/index2.htm

*********************************************************
Products Received from Pantene Pro-V Hair Care can be found at
Pantene Truly Natural Product Line

Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo
Truly Natural Deep Conditioner
Truly Natural Cowash Cleansing Conditioner
Truly Natural Curl Defining Styling Custard

**************************************************************

Would you like to attend Natural Hair Freedom events? Meet other naturals and learn about caring for your natural hair!  Join us on Meet Up.com 
http://www.meetup.com/Natural-Hair-Freedom/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network