Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Coco Natural's Month of Natural Hair Love

This month is not only my born day, but it is also the month I developed a vision to provide support to women in transition, thinking about transitioning or going natural, and those naturals struggling or celebrating natural hair. I have enjoyed my Journey to Natural Hair Freedom immensely. I wouldn't change a thing about it, well maybe a few things but it's been worth every moment lol. 

Here is one of my first videos about my journey to Natural Hair Freedom :-)


Since I am feeling so loved, I wanted to show you and your hair some natural hair LOVE too!!!

February 2013 has been officially sanctioned as 

Coco Natural's Month of Natural Hair Love

Check out this video for deets and stay tuned!! 






First Coco Natural Giveaway WINNER announced!! 




~ Coco Natural ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network