Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 Presidential Inauguration

This year my mom and I were going to make it our business to attend the second inauguration of President Barack Obama. We made the reservations the week after the election November 2012. 


We drove, yes drove, to DC from Atlanta in one full swoop. It took us about 10 hours to get there with no major breaks, except to use the bathroom and fill up on gas. Luckily we got a rental car so we saved on gas from using my sedan or my moms SUV. 

We were able to see the Presidential Inauguration, Martin Luther King Memorial, the White House, NASA Museum, Lincoln Memorial, and much more. 


Here is the best part of the trip!! 



Check out my Natural Hair Freedom page for more pictures and daily Natural Hair Tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network