Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meet and Greet Hair Celebration



I had a wonderful time hosting my first Meet and Greet Hair Celebration with Natural Hair Product Junkies Meet Up Group. 
I've been the organizer for the last 6 months and I took a leap f faith in God that this would bring me to where I could reach women all over Atlanta who may be struggling with transitioning, being newly natural or have been natural and want to try something new! 

I met so many beautiful and inspiring women who are in so many stages of the natural hair journey that it was so empowering :-) 

My mom is the biggest inspiration for me and she is also my #1 fan and supporter. She has encouraged me even when I thought I could not do something myself. She is the best. 








Brown Suga Chic Apparel sponsored a giveaway! and Lisa was so sweet to have a extra shirt just for my mommy :-)  



The lovely expert stylist Deshonica Kerrie was giving the ladies encouragement on embracing the beauty of your own natural hair textures


My naturalista Natty Coco, natural hair business owner extraordinaire was on hand giving the ladies inspiring advice on Isagenix, a nutritional weight loss program for all ages. 
Look for Natty Coco Middle Georgia events coming up in Feb 2013! 




Me, my gorgeous mom, and my natural hostess for the Meet and Greet Hair Celebration. 
We are sporting my platinum Natural Hair Freedom lady tees! You can get yours for a limited time. Email me at hairfreedom@me.com
for details. 




Thank you to the ladies of Natural Hair Product Junkies for making this a wonderful experience. I am looking forward to many more events in the Atlanta area and beyond in 2013~

Click here to join the Natural Hair Product Junkies Meet Up Group 

Click here to join me on my Natural Hair Freedom Facebook Group and share your hair story :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network