Saturday, November 24, 2012

My CurlBox Experience


I finally was able to secure a subscription to CurlBOX, after attempting unsuccessfully for the last 3 months. I have been really excited to see what I get each month and keeping up with other naturals and how they use the natural hair products we get each month.

CurlBox is a monthly subscription service at $20 per month and receive 5-7 "quality hair product samples" You have the option to cancel at anytime.

This was my first Curl Box in November :-) I was so happy








I will say, it is difficult to renew once you have cancelled, so think carefully :-) Myliek is always recreating her brand and giving us great deals on products for natural hair and discounts at top selling hair stores. Check out the Curl Box Facebook Page and your one step close to your subscription!


I was so excited to see CharyJay on the 8 page Holiday Mag Card! Also featured were EClark6 and Gurlish Curls
Beautiful natural hair and plenty of hair care products all over the place :-) 



I'm officially a happy curly girl! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network