Sunday, November 11, 2012

Natty Coco's Middle Georgia Natural Experience

When I met Daphne Ragland, aka Natty Coco, I had no idea I would be attending her event a few weeks later down in Milledgville Georgia! Its amazing how God puts people in your life for a beautiful purpose :-) 

I talked about the Good Hair Day Series Atlanta in a previous post (click here to check it out)  and Natty Coco was in the house, showcasing her natural hair products and her fabulous new t-shirt! 


Natty Coco also talked about the Middle Georgia Natural Experience and me and my mom were planning our trip that next week! Its always exciting meeting positive naturals and spreading love for Natural Hair Freedom at the different events. 



Here is a tatse of the Middle Georgia Natural Experience from sweet sings from Tia Michelle to Hair Talk from Will Williams of Nothing But Hair Care. We all had a blast and Natty Coco left us hungry for more :-) 



What city/state do you want to see more Natural Hair Events?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network