Friday, September 28, 2012

New Edition Anniversary Tour - 30 years strong!


Ever since I was a little girl, I loved boy bands as much as every other girl my age...maybe a little more :-) I have a long standing love for one of the original boy bands! Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph, and Johnny!!

I went down memory lane when I went to the New Edition 30th Anniversary concert with my bestie Tameica 2 weeks ago in South Carolina. 

I remember back in the day New Edition came out in the 80's with Candy Girl and Mr Telephone Man. They were soooo CUTE!! I used to love me some Bobby back then...my how things have truly changed LOL!

We had a blast dancing and singing (as you can tell from the screaming) and our sore feet and bodies made us pay the next couple of days...lol 

Here are pictures and videos I took with my new HTC One X! 







Even Bobby made it out to the 30th Anniversary Reunion Tour! He let the crowd know he had been eating on soul food all day, so don't expect him to be dancing too much...yea okay. The rest of the men looked sexy and clean as hell and Ralph (my boo) looked delicious! He has been taking care of that body:-) Johnny looked suspect, and all the members of BBD was gettin it in! Tameica made sure we had some floor seats and they were the BOMB!!














Tameica 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network