Monday, March 26, 2012

O.P.I. Nail Polish!

I have another compulsion to add to my list...I love buying nail polishes #lookingawayinshame
I love all the different colors (sometimes even if I know that I would never even wear the color, sad i know) and I'm getting ready for Spring and all that it comes to bring! 

I would love it if I could name or create my own nail color! That would be So FAB!!!

here's what I got in my OPI nail polish stash



Nicole by OPI


O.P.I by Nicole Haul





The Right Thing

Blue Lace

One Time Lime


Im A Belieber (that is not a typo lol)


Are YOU catching Spring Fever yet???


Please take a minute and subscribe to my blog and you will stay tuned for fashion, giveaways and natural hair product reviews!

Other places you can find me

click here for My YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network