Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Shopping for New Orleans - Forever 21 (Plus Size)

Hey loves,

I wanted to share some of my fun summer shopping trips and today I went to Forever 21. I love their Plus Size section!! Not only are the styles carefree and very girly (which I like :-), Forever 21 prices are very affordable. They range between 11.90-24.90 for dresses, shirts, pantsuits, jeans, and swimwear.

I hadn't shopped at Forever 21 until last year and my first visit was to the store at Cumberland Mall on Cobb Parkway. I felt they had the largest Plus size section hands down! NOT ANYMORE!!!

Today I visited the Arbor Place Mall Forever 21 store and their plus size section was banging!! I found so many options in my size (2X) and racks and racks filled with plus size clothes! It was heaven lol

Here are a few options that I looked at for my upcoming trip to New Orleans for the Essence Festival. I was looking for light, comfortable and cute :-) How did I do?





Check out more of my shopping for curvy fashion on a budget HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network