Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring 2013 Fro Fashion Week




Hey Loves!! Did you make it out to Fro Fashion Week in Atlanta this year? Fro Fashion Week has deemed itself the ultimate celebration of Natural Hair, Beauty, and Style! Fro Fashion Week has attracted naturals from across the globe to come, mingle, network and celebrate natural hair!

I attended a few activities last year for the Fall 2012 Fro Fashion Week and wasn't able to mingle as much due to other issues O_o long story....BUT this year I was focused on having a great time and Tarin and her team did not disappoint :-)

For me I missed out on the early bird VIP tickets, so I had to be real strategic in the events that I attended. There were soooo many different events celebrating natural hair ALL week! I was able to attend the Kick Off event, Dinner with Curl friends hosted by the Creator and Editor In Chief, of Kinky Curly Coily Me! Jenell Stewart.

@blakizbeautyful and @coconatural


Some of my favorite YouTube bloggers/vloggers were there and everyone looked amazing with their natural hair! I had a fabulous time mingling, taking pictures, and of course I love my swag bag of Shea Moisture and CURLS goodies!!

@blackonyx77 and @coconatural


@mahoganyknots and @coconatural

Enjoy this video for more highlights and activities that I attended for Spring Fro Fashion Week 2013! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network