Saturday, March 16, 2013

Moisturizing with a Prepoo Treatment

 

Ever since I've been natural, I have fallen in love with spoliing my hair with moisture, moisture, moisture! Its one of the key elements to managing your naturally curly hair. Its more difficult for the moisture in our hair care products to distribute evenly from root to tip, because our hair strands are so intertwined and curly. While our straight hair friends hair products have no problem distributing evenly because their hair strands are straight and not so curly.

My favorite treatments for my curly hair is a "prepoo". I know the name sounds hilarious, but it really works!! When I first heard about it, I was like "what the heck is a prepoo?" I read a few blogs and watched a few youtube videos, and then I tried it myself. Ooooh Wheee!!

My hair felt so soft and moisturized that entire week of styling my hair! I was so amazed at the difference in the moisture retention for my hair. It felt moist, but not greasy. It was soft and easily manageable  and boy the volume I had just keeps growing and growing! Its almost like my hair is more happy with my decisions lol :-)

 I prepoo every time I plan to cowash or shampoo my hair. Check out my video below on the prepoo process that I did when I was doing a cowash on my hair.



I sure hope you enjoyed the video and it was helpful to you and your lovely curls! 

I hope you subscribed to my Youtube channel 
http://www.youtube.com/user/blackpearl1378

Are we connected on Facebook? 
https://www.facebook.com/NaturalGirlFreedom

Twitter?
@thecoconatural

Instagram? 
@coconatural


LOVE YA CURLIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network