Monday, March 18, 2013

Natural Hair and Health Expo in Birmingham Alabama!



Anyone who knows me, knows that I love me a Natural Hair Show!! It doesn't matter what city, state, county or parrish the show takes place, I am down! If I gots the cash...otherwise I have to pass lol.

But moving into sharing with you loves my most recent Natural Hair and Health Expo in Birningham, Alabama. It was hosted by Vision Beauty Distributors and I had an awesome time. It was unlike any expo I had ever been to. There was so much hair, music, laughter, and hot irons and products being bought!!

Here's my video recap of the activities we enjoyed!



Hope you enjoyed my video! 


Let's stay connected loves!! 

Like the Natural Hair Freedom page on Facebook
Join Natural Hair Freedom on MeetUp.com
Follow on Instagram @coconatural 
Twitter @thecoconatural

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network