Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Natural Hair Mini Twists







I LOVE MY NATURAL HAIR!!!

I finally rocked a protecitve style for more than 1 week!! I am so proud of myself for allowing my hair to rest for more than a week. I never thought I would be able to rock the mini twists without adding additional hair to mine. Social media is a beautiful thing, and I saw several YouTubbers participating in a challenge for rocking mini twists. I tried the style on a whim prior to going on vacation, and LOVED IT!!! It was simple, easy to style, and I didn't have to twist it every night..boyyyyy!!! So for me being the leader for #TeamNoSleep, no having to deal with twisting hair at night is PRICELESS! 



I hope you enjoy the video and definitely be open to trying new things with your hair journey! 
XOXO Carnella aka Coco Natural 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network