Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May #FitChick Challenge - 31 days to a healthier YOU!




Hello Loves! 

I am working hard to do better with my health and meeting my fitness goals.,,,but its hard!!
 One of my curlboos, 4CHairChick has developed a one a day step-by-step challenge that will help me reach some of my goals, and I want YOU to join me!!! 

The challenge is not to meant to serve as a quick fix to all your weight loss or nutrition goals, but as a supportive ONE STEP AT A TIME journey to healthier living. 
I definitely think that's something we can all work on together, do you?

There are 4 lovely ladies taking the lead on this journey and supporting you ALL THE WAY to a healthier you. 


Here are the Daily Goals to a Healthier Life :-) 




Join us as we check in with each other, send one another our personal updates, and give each other friendly girlfriend encouragement and reminders :-) 

Our #FitChick Creator 4CHairChick

Trudy on Twitter @4CHairChick

ME!!
Carnella aka Coco Natural 
Twitter @thecoconatural 



Tiffany on Twitter 
@NaturalHairAds 

Stacey on Twitter 
@TheSistahChick



Stay in Touch for May 2013 #FitChick Challenge 


FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS!


Here is where else you can find me XOXO
Instagram @coconatural
Twitter @thecoconatural
YouTube @blackpearl1378 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network