Friday, May 10, 2013

Beauty Empowerment Panel at Spelman College




  Hey Loves!

 I attended the 1st Annual Beauty Empowerment Panel hosted by Design Essentials Naturals at Spelman College a few months back (yeah yeah I'm posting late) and I had a fabulous time. I always enjoy being in an educational environment and being back on college campus just does something for me :-) plus after graduating from Clark Atlanta University with my Masters in Social Work, I'm partial to the AUC schools. (Atlanta University Center). I love my HBCU's (Historically Black College and University). I wanted to share a few of the clips and pictures from the event so I hope you enjoy:-)









Check out my video recap of the Panel discussions



Subscribe to my YouTube channel at blackpearl1378
LIKE & SHARE 










Where you can find Coco Natural and Natural Hair Freedom
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NaturalGirlFreedom
Events http://www.meetup.com/Natural-Hair-Freedom/
Instagram @naturalhairfreedom 
Twitter @NHairFreedom

For business inquiries
 email: naturalhairfreedom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network