Sunday, October 21, 2012

World Natural Health and Hair Show Fall 2012





Coco Natural and Mommy taking on the WNHS Fall 2012



This fall the World Natural Hair Show was not as crowded and there were less vendors than usual. I was not too upset about that since it made it easier to navigate through the various booths.
My Meet Up Group
 Atlanta Natural Hair Product Junkies, had scheduled to have a meet up for breakfast and walk around the event together.
 


Breakfast was at Thumbs Up diner in East Point
We made it!!


Karen Tapin of Karens Body Beautiful


Bought my first set of Ear Wings

He makes the ear wings by hand!


Will Williams of Nothing But Hair Care

MAC Makeup on SALE






Coco Natural GETTIN THEM SALES!!

 I enjoy the WNHS regardless of there are crowds or not.
There were a few natural hair product brands that I was disappointed to not see there this season :-(

I had to opportunity to speak with most of the vendors one on one and get a chance to really have a conversation without being bumped around from the massive amount of people in the same place at the same damn time.
 

I definitely DID NOT MISS THE CROWD!

But I was missing and stalking for Camille Rose, Entwine Couture, and Coco Curls! 


Jane Carter conditioner $5 a piece!!

Design Essentials had great sales!!

2013 WNHS model
The crowd was not there this year

     
Design Essentials Naturals was a treat!



$2 everything!
They have the best oils!









 I had a fabulous time hanging out with my mom doing something I truly enjoy:-) Its too bad that my Meet Up group didn't get to enjoy the event together, but I know many of the ladies attended the event on their own time.
Hopefully we can enjoy the Spring WNHS as a group!


I can't wait until the World Natural Health and Hair Show in the Spring 2013!


Coco Natural at the WNHS Spring 2013






Did you make it out to the World Natural Hair Show this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network