Monday, August 13, 2012

Koils and Conversation at Healthy Dimensions

Koils by Nature owner, Pamela Jenkins hosted a Meet and Greet at Healthy Dimension at Northlake Mall. . 




There were so many local natural hair business owners hair and skin products featured in this store! I love it. They carry many of the natural hair care products that you cannot find in mainstream stores, like Target and Walgreens, or even Beauty Supply Stores. 



Since I came to the event to learn about the Koils by Natural product line, (cuz I am a junkie) I purchased the Moisturizing Shealoe Leave In conditioner, Moisturizing Hair and Body Butter, and the Herbal Soothing Curl Defining Gel. Sharon, the store owner gave an additional 10% to the Atlanta Natural members! Then I was lucky and won the raffle and got 4 of the Darcy Botanical product line! I was feeling on top of the world! 



It was a great Meet Up event hosted by Atlanta Naturals organizer Tachia Mack. She hosts many events throughout the year and they provide naturals in Atlanta an opportunity to meet beautiful naturals and learn how to maintain healthy natural hair! 




I had a great time with these wonderful uplifting women! Come out and see us at a natural hair event in Atlanta:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Like the new look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Curlfriend Social Network