Friday, May 11, 2012

Mary Kay Mothers Day Makeover

As we celebrate wonderful mothers everywhere, I want to send out love and blessings to all of the mothers out there..YOU DESERVE IT!

In celebration of my lovely mother, we went to have a Beauty Makeover with Mary Kay Consultant, Stephanie Akins. It was a lovely experience and we laughed, got facials, and played with make up  options while learnig all about our individual color tones and hues for our complexion.

We went to the exclusive Cadillac Studios in Morrow, Georiga for our Beauty Makeover.




Our Mary Kay hostess was Stephanie Akins, who has been in the business of making woman look and feel beautiful for over 15 years. Stephanie is also a colleague of mine with over 20 years in the field of child welfare. She's a busy woman!!






The techniques she used learned really helped me enjoy playing with my make up more. I'm not the best at applying make up or picking bold colors, and I have just recently started using make up daily. I'm still a work in progress ya'll :-/


















One of my favorite products is, Time Wise Ageless Moisturizer, a great facial moisturizer, that comes in a set with a facial cleanser, sunscreen, and nightly moisture potion. I loved it and so did my mom! She bought the entire Botanicals line! LOL! 

Stephanie was so appreciative that we were able to earn freebies and product discounts for yourselves and our friends and family 
:-)  Love it! 


BEFORE
BEFORE















AFTER
                                                


AFTER

Vote for my mom on the Mary Kay Make Over Site!! 
Voting Starts June 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network