Sunday, November 27, 2011

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue & Baby Buttercreme Comparison

After reeking havok on my Natural Hair Product addiction, I have calmed down a bit. I am such a product junkie...and it sickens me how happy I am to walk down the hair section of EVERY store I enter...#woesofproductaddiction

In feeding my product addiction I could not frekaing wait to try those Miss Jessie's products! I have had a chance to use all the products that I bought and I am very happy about my choices and I am definitely going back for more!!!!!

Here is my preliminary thoughts on the products......



 


Curly Meringue - 8oz, $22 (this was my freebie for BOGO)


Used with Mixed Silk Elements Leave in Conditioning Creme, water and extra virgin olive oil to seal in moisture.



Pros - smells great, cheaper price, defines curl pattern, leaves hair soft
Cons - hair was frizzy once I pulled my curls apart, not alot of shine, light consistency left my hair thirsty for more
Score Overall - B+ (highly elevated score due to being absolutely FREEEEEEE!!!!)





Baby Buttercreme - 8oz, $32 (I paid for this one...)


used after cowash with Miss Jessie Creme De La Creme , Mixed Silk Elements Leave In Conditioning Creme, water and extra vigin olive oil to seal in moisture

Pros - smells like heaven and babies, thick consistency, no residue, super shiny:-), left my hair feeling soft and smelly great!
Cons - the larger 16oz jar costs $58!!!!!!!!!!!
Score Overall - A


Check out the styles I did using products from my Natural Hair Survival Kit  and the Miss Jessie's hair products!!!




Curly Meringue Two Strand Twist Out


Hair Styles with Baby Buttercreme Coming Soon!!!

coco~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network