Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Moms Trip to A Natural Hair Salon

If you know me on Facebook or you have been to any of my meetups, you have probably already met my mom, Ms. Pat, Momma Pat, Pat Ann, etc. She is everyone’s momma lol. Luckily I get 100% access to her whenever I’m in need, which is more often than I should be at my age, but whatever :-/
I’m spoiled by both my parents and that’s not changing anytime soon J



Since I’m the one who is always getting spoiled, I decided to treat my mom to get a hydration treatment and flexirod set. We both love getting a hydration treatment (I will discuss hydration treatments more during the Winter Deep Conditioner Challenge) and I wanted her be treated like a queen for a few hours in the salon chair.


I made her appointment with the stylist, Theresa Olds, who did my hair for the Natural Social Mixer event in October.



Anywho, my mom got her hair done the same flexirod (yellow) set and she also received a hydration treatment. Theresa uses Design Essentials products for the rodset, and it turned out beautiful!! I am so jealous lol! I want my hair flexiroded again, like asap!







Give Theresa Olds a call and book your appointment now! Prices are very affordable and when you tell her you are a member of the Natural Hair Freedom Community, you can get an additional discount on your hair service J #winning


Do you have a stylist for your natural hair? What keeps you going back? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network