Friday, July 11, 2014

DINING OUT IN ATLANA




If you know me well enough, you understand that I love trying new places to eat, drink and be merry with family and friends. Atlanta has the perfect backdrop for a great variety of restaurants, lounges, and cocktails happy hour spots. I'm going to be sharing some of my experiences with dining out in Atlanta on my blog. My goal is to share the good, bad, and ugly of Atlanta's eclectic dining options.


'
The first place on my blog I'm want to talk about is a small Asian Bistro and Bar whose name lets you know exactly where they can be found, Zen on Ten. I will discuss 4 points on my experience at each location and here's what I found about Zen on Ten. 

1) Customer Service
2) Food
3) Drinks
4) Cost

Let's start with customer service because, we all know that customer service truly begins before you even enter the establishment. Zen scores really well in this area. Parking is free and easily accessible in on the street or in the garage on the complex Zen is connected to. The hostess and sushi chef were very friendly, courteous, and inviting. Everything I like in a restaurant. There was no wait when I entered, and I was eagerly greeted at the door and sat in a booth immediately.


The food was amazing! I ordered Shrimp Tempura and a Texas Margarita. Both were delicious!! The sushi came with 8 pieces for $9 and tasted extremely fresh and was very filling. The margarita was reasonable priced at $10. Now everyone knows I enjoy a good margarita, probably more than most lol. The bartender did not disappoint this sister today! My margarita was delicious and HUGE! The only things missing was my sugar rim, but the drink was so tasty, I almost didn't need that extra sugary taste.


Zen on Ten does have a Lunch Menu between the hours of 11AM-4PM which can help on the costs for your budget if you need a lunch spot. The average meal which includes an appetizer and a alcoholic beverage would range from $30-45 per person. 

I will definitely be heading back to this establishment again very soon. I have developed a love for sushi in the past year and this place really satisfied my thirst for some amazing sushi rolls.

Have you ever been to Zen on Ten? What was your experience? Share in the comments below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network