Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rocking my Two Strand Mini Twists

I am one of those people who absolutely love the versatility of my natural hair. The only thing I haven't done in over a year is flat iron, silk press, straighten my hair.

One thing I know about adding heat and pressing out all your curls on purpose (that's what the style really is, right?) you are at risk for losing some of the kink in your curl. Now I know most naturals hair will POP right on back, but that was not my experience.

I think it's a very small risk but keep your mind open. And you still need to take care of the moisture and ends of your hair if you are pressing your curls out daily with heat.

Ahhhh...I digress lol. I decided to try two strand mini twists again! Once again it was a whim and a last minute styling choice and I LOOOOOVE the results, again! The last time I styled my hair with mini two strand twists, I was heading on vacation to the Dominican Republic with my homegirls. I used Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and my DIY Jamaican Black Castor Oil mix.




This time I saw a picture posted on Facebook and was inspired to try them again. 

I just posted a Youtube video product review for Kinky Kashmere products. I really loved the way my curls popped when I used the products and they were easily my first choice in trying my two strand mini twist style again. 

I call it the Remix and sometimes the remix jams waayyy better than the original. Same case here. #BAM



I've been trying out different styling options with my twists too. You can check out the video of the products I used and where you can purchase them and try a few styles yourself! 



Tell me what are your favorite products for two strand twists?

XOXO Carnella



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network